Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Are Tmj Headache Like Brain Tumor Help Fast, I Seriously Think I Might Have A Brain Tumor?

Help fast, I seriously think I might have a brain tumor? - are tmj headache like brain tumor

I'm 39th That may or may not be important, but for many years, I had some symptoms of TMJ, and 7 years ago, I had an MRI for a career related to pregnancy. The doctor saw two "points" in my head, but he was not worried ... He said it seemed to her there a long time. Ok .... after all in order. Three months ago, when I suddenly awoke with difficulty opening the jaw, because it to explode (or so without) the strict sense of a complete severe headaches began to travel in my ears and head. Antibiotics, the symptoms disappear. Now, three months later, I'm with similar symptoms. During the 10 days now atraight my head was "suffocating feeling" ... (Antibiotics do not help further) and ears suffer a little pain comes and goes in all parts of the head. My tooth has one or two times hurts, but especially ...,. Teeth and jaws can feel comfortable, while my head hurts and almost disgusted jams. Today, my neck is stiff to start, and feel as if you had the feeling of swollen glands. seems to feel a little better after sleepfor a while, but back. I seriously wonder whether the spots (with a brain tumor, no neurological symptoms or not), or I could TMJ (temporomandibular does not have) hurt. I can not go to the dentist for 2 months and is not an MRI for almost a month. I have four little children will not die waiting for an MRI. Somebody has an opinion as to whether it sounded like a brain tumor ?????? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Patio truepower pond | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates