Friday, January 29, 2010

English To Hawaiian Translation Phrases Hawaiian Phrase. Please Help With Translation.?

Hawaiian phrase. please help with translation.? - english to hawaiian translation phrases

I have this sentence on the back of fourth state of Hawaii, but if I go to Google could not find meaning in English. Please help with a translation of your driving me crazy !!!!!! the sentence: UA MAU KE EA O KA AINA I MONO MA. (AINA first in a series of dishes for him, but I could find in any international keyboard :-( anyway, if possible, please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Patio truepower pond | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates