Sunday, January 24, 2010

Guitar Wall Hooks How Do I Hook My Guitar Up To Three Amps At The Same Time?

How do i hook my guitar up to three amps at the same time? - guitar wall hooks

Please be detailed. I heard the hook, to work on your own cabnits preamplifier in but not sure how. I'm somewhat new to amps, I'm a little short, so I play since I was 8 years (since 9 years) in just twelve Marshall Watts (pathetic right?) For themselves. Thank you, I am forming a group, and I need something really strong in my crazy *** drummer. and I know that the "wall of all the amplifiers' thing is a joke. But I want very angry at a bar and then haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Patio truepower pond | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates