Friday, January 22, 2010

Im Gonna Pikachu In The Shower My Halloween Costume..?

My halloween costume..? - im gonna pikachu in the shower

I thought to go, halloweennnn nerd girls.
I have braces, they are bright red with white hearts on them.
I need a pair of glasses with tape in the middle and Im gonna pikachu tshirt my friend found. and find a bag of processors, and maybe a Harry Potter book, wherever I go. Hehee. Oh yes, and tie their hair in pigtails ..
Do you have any other ideas?
Thank you! :)

2 comments:

xxrachel... said...

And do not forget to remove their trousers rrrrrreeeeeaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyy above, if you (only look at 1O TIMES cute lol just kidding), pants are 10 times shorter! would apply to shoes, I recommend some form of Mary Janes or something similar. In addition, wear white socks (of which at least 2 inches above the ankle joint). Already the main thing, which is a good start: D

I hope that helped!

rachelxxoxxo

marching band chick said...

u kno how long sneezing and everything they have to say to keep pants with a pocket for u in a blanket and pretend to sneeze UR always kno u? sounds very funny, so we had our day was pretty funny nerd might make ur skool mixed braids

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Patio truepower pond | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates