Saturday, January 23, 2010

State Of California Power Of Attorney Power Of Attorney Question, I Live In California?

Power of Attorney question, I live in California? - state of california power of attorney

My mother and I live in California in the County of Los Angeles. My mother went to Texas to visit my sister, and she had a stroke. currently in a coma in a hospital in Texas. What must I do to get a proxy or to be used as a guardian of financial assets. I have to pay the hospital charges and their accounts of origin, but not. I have the power here in California or Texas get? What charges will see if I can help from a lawyer or can I complete my own way and hire a lawyer to save money?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Patio truepower pond | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates