Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sdhc 64 How To I Share Music Files Between My Pc And My Laptop?

How to i share music files between my pc and my laptop? - sdhc 64

Well, here's the deal. I have a laptop for Christmas, and I have my music files (about 5 gigs) move on my laptop. I have a Dlink router. My PC is running XP 32-bit and my laptop has Vista 64 bit. I have a memory card you can load all files (8sdhc), but with my external hard drive for memory cards, which I use on my desktop computer to read SDHC. I know its possible shares my laptop to file my Xbox 360, I wondered if I could do the same kind of something that FOM my PC to my laptop? Any help is welcome and if IVE excluding any important information you can for you, if you will help your answer. Thank you:)

6 comments:

Tyler (Sapphy) said...

What I do, I have a flash drive or something (maybe a CD?). You can simply drag and drop music files on the removable disk in "My Computer". If you do not have this, I would be the hard way. I want to create a fire in the media and load all my music there, then download everything on my laptop. Fire Media has an unlimited storage space, so you can climb as high as you want! There are few restrictions on the size of the file, each file must be less than 100 MB, but wanted up to 100 MB of files such as. These are my suggestions, then I hope this helps you out. :)

I Like Pie said...

Now there are certain things that can burn everything in a couple of DVDs, or create a file share on your net, you work here to learn how to then drag and drop files into the shared folder and will be able access on your laptop:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/304040

Bubba Rogers said...

Here is an option, a USB drive is $ 7.99:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as ...

Another possibility would be this 8GB flash drive for only $ 12.99:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis ...

Lost Cause said...

Only the installation of a network, enable the Network Setup Wizard, or media-sharing on the drive also works well on a multimedia PC-11.

tunes said...

get an external hard drive and then the Mac AirPort Extreme up to 50 Mac or PC hard drive

SEXii ALiiCiiA said...

external hard drives!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Patio truepower pond | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates